Israel Data SIM Card Students
From: $64.95 Per month
- Israel Data SIM Card with Unlimited Data
- Unlimited Data across Israel with network speed up 4G LTE (depends on network availability)
- Use the Israel Data SIM from Nes Mobile and turn your phone into a mobile hotspot!
- NO slowdown!
- Battery operated – up to 4 hours of work (can be extended by using external power bank)
- No Insurance or Deposits Fees
- Free delivery in the USA when you order at least 10 days in advance
1 Questions on Israel Data SIM Card StudentsAsk a question
Bring your own phone to Israel
With NES Mobile, you can rent an Israel phone or get an Israel SIM card. Bringing your cell phone from home to Israel is easy – but to use our service, there are some technical requirements:
- Your phone must use a SIM card (most new phones nowadays have SIM cards)
- Make sure your phone is unlocked (i.e. not programmed to only work with your original carrier’s network). You can ask your carrier to unlock it for a short while.
- Your phone must be a GSM phone with the following frequencies: GSM 900 MHz & 1800 MHz, UMTS 850 MHz & 2100 MHz. Most new phones have quad bands (so they will work in Israel).
- Please note we cannot guarantee compatibility of outside phones.
- Testing that your phone is unlocked: try inserting different carriers SIM card into your phone. For example, if you use a Version SIM, try inserting an AT&T SIM into your phone. If the phone registers on the AT&T network, your phone in unlocked!
Last modified: July 4, 2017
Israel Data SIM Card Students Plans
Israel Data SIM Card Students is just what you need if you are a visiting student in Israel. When coming to study in Israel, many students require an unlimited internet connection to stay connected to their family and friends. Turn your phone into a hotspot with Israel Data SIM Card for students. One small Israeli data sim card can change all that and provide you with an unlimited internet connection. If you wish you could also order Israel Unlimited data Mobile HotSpot – A Pocket WiFi Device through which you can have unlimited Internet in Israel. If you’re a tourist in Israel, and need unlimited data, check out our Israel Unlimited Internet Mobile HotSpot for tourists plans.
If you are a student learning in Israel you’ll need data, LOTS of fast, reliable data. That is why we have created this amazing plan that has ONLY data – and LOTS of it.
This plan works at 4G LTE speed (depends on network availability). We already had clients that “did” 65Gb…using this plan. If you rather WhatsApp rather than talk – this plan is for YOU!
ALL our SIM plans come with high-speed LTE data. This plan has NO slowdown. This means that you will be connected to the net anytime and anywhere (depending on network availability).
Why Are Nes Mobile Israel Data SIM Card Students Plans The Best Data Sim Cards in Israel?
- NES Mobile’s Israel Data SIM Card Students plans offer Unlimited services with no “slow down period”. Unlike other providers that slow down the connection after you use 3-5 GB, with the Israel Data SIM Card Students plans from Nes Mobile, there’s no slow-down at all!
- NES Mobile Israel Data SIM Card Students plans can be used to turn your phone into a mobile hotspot unlike other services that block tethering.
- NES Mobile has no deposit fees and no hidden fees. Another wonderful thing about the NES Mobile Israel Data sim card is that the insurance fee is already included in the price. Remember that you will only pay for it when you arrive in Israel. This means that even if the Israel Data SIM card is delivered to you in the USA before you travel, you only pay for the days of service in Israel.
Israel Data SIM Card Students Plans – Unlimited 4G LTE Data
How fast is the Nes Mobile Israel Data SIM Card Students Plans network we use in Israel? Well, this, of course, depends on many factors like cell reception, available bandwidth and so on.
According to opensignal.com, the average 4G LTE speed is 28 Mbps. Our internal testing on Cellcom’s network (which NES Mobile uses for its Israel 4G SIM card service) showed an average speed of about 23 Mbps on 4G, and 8 Mbps on 3G. Our internal testing is by no means scientific, but more of an internal poll and our testing results can vary based on location and other factors.
According to Opensignal.com Israel has deployed the LTE network with around 62.7% network availability. We are a little lower than Indonesia (62.77%) and a little higher than South Africa (62.68%). you can read more about this on our BLOG. You can see a map of Israel with coverage based on the different networks HERE. The Average speed of the LTE network is 18.88 Mbps, which is faster than the WiFi average.
In general, cell networks can be divided into two: 2G/3G and 4G (or sometimes referred to as LTE).
2G and 3G are older technologies. These older networks typically have a large geographic coverage but deliver slower data speeds. All our SIMs are LTE compatible, but sometimes the devices themselves are not compatible. If you know you don’t have a 4G phone, you might want to switch your phone to 2G/3G mode only. This will save a lot of battery power.
4G is the newest generation of network technology. LTE (which stands for “Long Term Evolution“) provides fast data speeds suitable for streaming video, and voice calls with very good audio quality.