Nes Mobile – Israel Pocket Wifi & Israel Phone Returns
- Please return your Israel pocket wifi devices and Israel phone devices to Nes Mobile.
- Israel SIM cards do NOT have to be returned. You may keep them for future trips.
- When returning equipment, please be sure to write your name clearly on the return package so we could credit you for the return of equipment.
If you received your Israel Pocket wifi or Israel phone in the USA
If you received your Israel Pocket wifi or Israel phone in the USA please return it to:
- NES Mobile c/o Katz, 151 Wilbur Rd, Bergenfield, NJ 07621
- We recommend that you send your package by Priority Mail or a similar service which provides tracking information. Please mark: NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
If you received your Israel Pocket wifi or Israel phone in Israel
If you received your phone in Israel you may return it in one of the following ways:
- Ben Gurion Airport Post Office Drop Off — FREE: As a convenience to you, you could drop the devices off at the Post Office at Ben Gurion airport at the end of your rental. The post office is located in Ben Gurion Airport in Terminal 3, in “Ha’shchakim” Mall on the 3rd floor– right after check-in, BEFORE the doors for “ticketed passengers only”.
- Ask the Post Office representative for a prepaid Nes Mobile registered envelope, and Insert the phone or other devices in the envelope.
- Ask for a tracking number, and please keep this number as proof of return.
- The Post Office is open Sunday – Thurs 7 am- midnight, Friday 12:01 am -2:00 pm, Saturdays and Jewish Holidays CLOSED. When the post office is closed, you may put the phone through the gated bars onto the post office floor- Please be sure to put your devices in an envelope clearly marked NES MOBILE.
- Bet Shemesh office Drop Off — FREE Please contact us at email@example.com or call 052-2255345 for coordinating the drop-off.
- Registered mail from any post office in Israel — Please address to: NES Mobile, PO Box 90006, Bet Shemesh, 99190. We recommend that you send your package by registered mail (“Doar Rashum”) for security and tracking information. Registered mail costs about 10 NIS, which you can pay at the post office.
- If you received your phone in Israel and did not return your phone in Israel prior to departure please do NOT send the phone to Israel from abroad, please send to one of the above locations and make sure to notify us by email. You will be subject to a fee of at least $15 in addition to the shipping costs.
- Please return your equipment within a week from the end of your rental to avoid late fees.